At CPS Meetings + Incentives, we believe that safety is a crucial factor in ensuring a successful and enjoyable event. Whether you’re traveling domestically or internationally, we strive to ensure all of our guests are aware of general safety guidelines that can help keep them safe and secure.
We remind our attendees to remain vigilant and be aware of their surroundings | When traveling to a destination, we advise our attendees to:
- Stay in more populated areas and not to wander off into remote neighborhoods or travel on dark and deserted streets
- Avoid staying out too late in the evening
- Try to travel in pairs or groups
- Avoid using random ATMs on the street
- Keep all valuables locked in a room safe
- Refrain from wearing expensive, flashy jewelry or carrying high-end accessories
- When using a shared car ride, always double-check that the vehicle is exactly as described and that the license plate matches the app
- Save the address of the hotel where you are staying as well as the side streets in your phone so you can easily find your way back
- Make sure your phone is fully charged before you leave the hotel (and carry a fully charged power bank if possible)
- Let a friend, family member or coworker know where you are going
We work only with reputable DMC’s (Destination Management Companies) and transportation services | We strive to ensure our attendees have safe and reliable transportation to the hotel, resort or off-site venues. We work only with trusted transportation providers, like Bon Voyage DMC in the Riviera Maya and Cancun and AMI in Los Cabos, both of which we have been partnering with for over 20 years. We have developed a network of DMC’s and transportation vendors who we entrust with our groups. When working with a new destination, we do our due diligence in researching reputable vendor partners.
We are selective when proposing hotels and resorts | We prefer to partner with properties that have heightened security measures in place, such as surveillance cameras located throughout the property, regular patrols by security team members, or room key activated entrances and elevators.
At CPS Meetings + Incentives, we are committed to providing our clients with a safe and stress-free experience. We take extra precautions to ensure that our clients feel comfortable and secure when traveling by partnering only with the most reputable suppliers and vendors in the industry.