When CPS meetings + incentives opened our doors 12+ years ago, little did we know how truly blessed we would be. Through this time, we have had the privilege to work with some of our clients and their team members for over 11 years and counting! One of our long time clients (who we now consider family), hosts an annual President’s Club Incentive Trip for their top performers.
In 2017, they selected the lush tropical destination of Costa Rica for their 4 day / 3 night President’s Club Incentive Trip. Top performers and their guests were treated to all all-inclusive vacation which included:
- Round-trip airfor the winner and their guest
- Private round trip transportation from the airport to theresort
- 4-Day/3-Night stay at the WestinGolf Resort & Spa,Playa Conchalin an upgraded Royal Beach Club Room
- All food and beverages (including spirits) at the resort
- Daily resort activitiesUse of non-motorized sports at the resort
- A welcome reception (including a buffet dinner and cocktails) with entertainment
- An awards celebration (including a 4-course plated dinner and cocktails)
- A private group catamaran sail and snorkelPrivate on-site management / concierge to oversee all attendee needs and requests
- Staff gratuities
- Custom welcome gift for all winners
RESORT: Located on Costa Rica’s magnificent North-Pacific Riviera, The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal is set on 2,400 acres breathtaking landscape and offers everything you could possibly desire to rejuvenate and revitalize. Perfectly nestled between lush forests and the sparkling azure waters of the Pacific Ocean, the Westin offers a lagoon-style pool, lush gardens, tennis courts, a championship golf course, eleven (yes –11) restaurants, complimentary 24-hour room service, all beverages including an in-room mini fridge stocked daily, a world-class spaand much more!
DESTINATION: In the Province of Guanacaste, Costa Rica, the sand is composed of millions of tiny crushed shells that rustle beneath your feet. The mesmerizing beach is surrounded by turquoise waters, and sits in a bay next to Playa Brasilito. The clear waters of Guanacaste make it a wonderful place for swimming, surfingor snorkeling with an array of tropical fish.
Costa Rica is bursting with nature and beauty –in factit’s one of the most biodiverse corners of the globe. Wildlife abounds throughout Costa Rica. Toucans live here. Sloths live here. Howler Monkeys and White-faced Capuchin Monkeys swing through the trees by day and can be heard speaking (screaming) to one another after dusk. Be on the lookout for the rare Scarlet Macaw. Marvel in the beauty and wing speed of a local hummingbird.